- Eclipse of August 21, 2017 !!!
- Paducah Renaissance Alliance has information about the Historic Downtown Paducah, LowerTown Arts District, Artist Relocation Program, and Exploring Paducah in general.
- Wikitravel has a good page on the attractions in Paducah. IMK is situated in LOWERTOWN Paducah, surrounded by numerous art galleries. DOWNTOWN Paducah is where the River Ohio runs by and is about 20-25 min walk from where IMK is. You can see from wikitravel what is available in DOWNTOWN Paducah and LOWERTOWN Paducah.
- Hinkleville Road (less than 10 min drive from IMK) is like town centre where all the big names are (WALMART, KROGER, LOWE, KY OAKS MALL, PIZZAHUT, MaCDONALD’S, STARBUCKS, PANERA BREAD and more…..) ,
- The National Quilt Museum (12 min walk from IMK). From here, you can take a walk down the riverfront (River Ohio) and take a 5 min walk to the restaurants at DOWNTOWN for a nice dinner (see FOOD).
- The Kentucky Oaks Mall (15 min drive from IMK)